Re: new winamp

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:07:18 -0500

Hi Pam
Keep in mind! Very important!!!!!
If you add songs to a playlist using the new version 5.094, you. will. have. problems.
the problem is such that when you add a song the focus shifts back into the main window, but JAWS and window-eyes do not report this. You are in the main window again but the screenreaders don't report this. so for best results, I would honestly stick with the older version, my current favorite is 5.08E.

Thanks, Marty, got it.  Pam.
From: George and Pamela Dominguez
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:43:49 -0400

How come the new winamp is not on the winamp4theblind website? I went there for a direct download, and I found I was downloading 408 full. I keep getting the question about whether I want to upgrade, but when I click on the link, it doesn't take me to the download, it takes me to the site where I have to search around. If it wants you to download something, you would think it would take you directly to it. Pam.

Marty