Re: new version of winamp available

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 22:40:45 -0500

Well, as long as everyone knows to go to the FAQ if they have any
questions, then we can definitely do it. For those who don't know, our FAQ
is located at
http://winamp4theblind.jjhof.com
Go there if you ever have any questions or doubts about upgrading. and if
necessary I will write up a separate FAQ just about upgrading since it
seems to be such a popular issue.