multiple versions of winamp

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 13:06:48 -0500

I would like to try the latest version of winamp, but have a lot of play lists
and bookmarks in the current version of winamp. That I'd rather not backup and
restore until I'm ready to truly upgrade.

My question is, can I have two separate versions of winamp on my system? And,
if so, what do I need to do to assure I will not have them interfere with one
another?

Many thanks.
Bob
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead