mrn all request show

  • From: "Jerry Mader" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <stationPlaylist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:18:44 -0500

Starting now 6 pm eastern, or 23:00  till 9:00 pm eastern or 1:00 utc, you can
hang out with me and my fiance, we'll be playing you all kinds of good country,
and maybe some comity bits, and what ever else you wanna hear.
This show is an adult show though.
So listener discretion is advised.
But hey come and  hang out with us please?
I hate hearing my old lady complain that no one  requests anything when she's
on the air!
Damn it someone listen will ya?
Here's the address and the messenger and email address for you.
here's what you need to plug into your favorite media player.
Http://tmrn.no-ip.org:8005/
email and  windows messenger address is
TMRN-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
there ya go, hope  to hear from you really soon, we'll bedoing this each week
day too  same time same place yall.
Tghis is jerry mader, for the mader radio network, we'll keep the music on for
ya.