listen today to 20 20 the blink

  • From: "Dana" <dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 12:06:53 -0400

Listen to our station today for 9 hours of great programming.
Starting at 1 pm we have a new DJ DJ Dave with his deli
Then me DJ Kitty with my country kitchen.
Then DJ Creature with his Creature's corner.Please listen today for some great
entertainment
www.2020theblink.net
Windows live messenger ID
dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you have skype add me
dana030973
I am an internet radio dj this is not spam
If you want to express love for another
Join me from 10 pm to 1 am Eastern every Friday night
http://www.2020theblink.net
and
If you love country   Music Join me every  Sunday from 4 pm to 7 pm Eastern