Re: link to download the dsp stacker for winamp

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:38:20 -0800

good Idea! go for it!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sarah
  To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 1:12 PM
  Subject: Re: link to download the dsp stacker for winamp

  I myself use oddcast but hopefuly this monday I'm going to try the dsp
pluggin to see if it works, on soft compression.  don't want my classical music
to soudn like crap.

  : thanks for the info! I was just curious so I can learn what's being
  : said using Winamp. I'm interesting to learn about what to use when
  : you are broadcasting.