Re: jaws and the new winamp versions.

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 17:32:35 -0500

now now now. simply mentioning Winamp in your post does not make it on topic you know.
*teasing*

At 10:53 AM 9/9/2006, you wrote:

I'd be happy to at least provide the space for teh site, it's the least I can do.
But that's off topic, so winamp, rocks! Yay it does! Go winamp go!
shane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>