Re: hi all testing and plugins

  • From: "recent:stewartross" <stewartross@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:12:37 +0100

hi thanks for that  d j c, i still can't see me messages from any list,
tell me, is there any plugins or programmes that can change your voice, or give u the options to put compretion on your mike? and also am looking for some software for a vocoda. thanks from stewart.
stewart
msn
stewart-ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>