here the songs that were played on the radio this eeek in 1971 on The Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:15:21 -0800

Hi all

    I want to invite you to join me tonight from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PST (That's
11:00PM to 1:00AM EST) for 2 hours where we play the songs that were heard on
the radio this week in 1971.  This is a show we call Mike G Remembers

    We will feature the songs that hit this week chart in 1971.  If you
remember this year and want to relive the songs when they were new come and
join me.  If you want to request a song but do not know what songs were out
this week go to http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html.  After you find the song
you want just drop me an email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call the toll free
number which is 877-687-7234.

    This show can be heard at the time listed earlier by going to
http://www.billsparks.org and pick your link for the legend.  So come and live
the music you enjoyed during this week (ending September 20th) and most of all

ENJOY