Re: help with new podcast

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:28:28 -0500

Well, I guess that answers that one then.
I figured it had to be something related to that, since it mentioned apple.
But thanks.  Sorry Joseph, guess you're out of luck on this one.

At 08:59 PM 6/29/2007, you wrote:
m4v is a video file format, assocated with i tunes.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>