Re: getting more stations

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 23:31:21 -0400

Hi Chris,

You are right about the Shoutcast web page.  It works just fine.  I had to
check it out with several streams just to make sure.  I was really worried
that if they made you install the modern skins for use of the library, that
this might carry over to the Shoutcast web interface itself.  So far,
thankfully, this is not true.  You can still bookmark each page after
launching it from the Shoutcast web page.  Just how long they're going to
allow this to stand is anybody's guess, but it still works today.