friday on my mind is back from Roskilde

  • From: aad leeflang <aad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:16:38 +0200

hello all,
after a few canned shows, you will hear me live again tonight.
i am back from roskilde, so you will hear some of the bands that played
there.
more than 130 thousand people saw the rolling stones, steevie wonder,
mogwai, amadou, manu chao, jack White and many other bands.
so tune in to night for friday on my mind at 20 hours utc, that's 22
ours central european time.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

aad

--