for those who broadcast, FW: From the Desk of Senator Claire McCaskill

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp4theblind@Freelists. Org" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 09:58:01 -0500

Got this from my senator here in Missouri. I thought those of you who do
broadcasting using shoutcast, and those of us who listen, might be
interested in the information. My point isn't to start another debate that
would be a bit off topic, but since it does affect a lot of winamp users
directly I hope it's acceptable to send this.