dsp stacker, How do I use it?

  • From: "Shane Christenson" <shane68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:50:01 -0600

Hi, listers. I have the dsp stacker plug-in from spacial audio. I want to
use it to stack the rock steady plug-in with the dfx 7 plug-in. The trouble
is, when I click on the configure button for the stacker, it just gives me
some message about more info being available at the spacial audio web site.
I hit the ok button, and I'm either back in the prefs window for winamp, or
if I alt tab, or close the prefs window, I'm back in the winamp main window.
If any of you can/would shed some light on this subject, I'd greatly
appreciate it. Thanks again.

Shane