Re: best plug in to use for compression?

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:10:53 -0400

wair do you get this plug in from?
and can you use it with a dsp stacker?

Jarrod Jicha
Station owner of The JamminJerry Radio Network
http://www.jjrn.net and http://www.jjrn.us

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
E-Male, and MSN messenger for desktop:  jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx
MSN messenger for laptop:  jerry_laptop@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  jamminjerry1974