Re: Winamp.com Music, and Tv stations don't work at all!

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 02:16:56 -0500

Hi Trip Out,

I believe you have followed the correct steps to maximize your stations and
categories.  However, I believe that Winamp.com is having problems with
their video servers.  This would explain why you don't get many TV stations
listed.  A month or so ago, when I went to the Internet TV listings, I was
getting in the hundreds of listings daily.  Some of them were quite unique:
live streams of college dormitories, wild parties and stuff that Chris would
probably throw me off the list for describing in too much detail--video with
clear audio <laugh>.

I don't know when or even if the TV servers will be fixed.