Re: Well, does anyone know how to get into the CD ripping tab to change the speed, if the speed changing title is not there?

  • From: "Leonard Henderson" <henderson9902@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 23:24:42 -0400

I stand corrected!
The long and short of it is when in the preference menu, you can either tap
home to the top of the tree until you hear winamp pro.
When you start to arrow down, you should hear general preferences 8 items;
Continue to arrow down until you hear cd ripping 7 of 8. Here's where it can
get a little tricky, depending where you left off at last in the the tree.
If you are just going in to the preferences menuand you are just landing on
the cd ripping portion of the tree, then just shift tab one time and it
should put you a series of tabs.
From there just keep arrowing to right or left depending where you last left
off at is going to determine where you hear the cd ripping speeds.

Normally, as soon as you arrow and select the ripping tab, your ripping
speeds are going to open up so that you can make your choices from
unlimited, on down to 0.5 x.
Keep playing with it. I know that it can become a bit frustrating at first,
then you'll finally get it.
Nothing tried, nothing gained.
Peace!