Variety Spices Up Your Wednesday Night On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:10:00 -0500

Hi All!
It's another Wednesday night, and that means The Djd Invasion is back.
The fun starts at 9 PM eastern on Phoenixradio. On tonight's show, we've got
the usual variety of songs, including at least one spotlight from Europe from
the group Chipz. Chipz has become a favorite of Djd Invasion fans, and on
tonight's show, they'll be taking us to Studio 54 in New York. Saliva also
gives us a new rock tune to check out.
All of this, plus any other musical surprises and treats I can string together.
Feel free to bring on the requests by email at
daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx
during the program.
So save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
and let's have a show with good music and fun!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
******
If you're tired of hearing the same songs on your radio, and want a program
where you can hear all styles of music from all time periods and of all types,
check out the home of The Djd Invasion Audio Network, where you can get all of
this great programming, and so many more surprises! You won't be disappointed
in the presentations, so check us out on the web by going to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
or call the audio network by telephone at
1-641-985-5700
and enter in access code
7934929
Check out The Djd Invasion Audio Network, for you won't be disappointed!