Re: To any concerned about my needing to learn bookmarks!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:41:53 -0400

See, I like this! Instead of just complaining, you actually did a bit of research and learned some stuff. Good for ya! Keep going in that direction, and it's ok to ask questions if you get lost. It really is. I promise. LOL

At 11:28 PM 9/21/2008, you wrote:
Hey, Listers,

Please excuse my enthusiasm for talking about bookmarks, on the list, awhile
ago, tonight! I have little experience with them and tagged some of my
comments onto a thread about a new radio station.  I went back over my Win
Amp list archive and picked out some old posts, about bookmarks.  Hopefully,
this will help me to figure out where I am going with them.  If not, then
there is always the search engine route.  My experience with this list has
always been that there are experienced users, willing to help and those that
give just brief glimpses, of tutorial help, so, I continue to fly along by
the seat of my pants!  No aspersions were intended, but, I don't chill out
all that well when someone answers me with their expertise and not their
help and I never will!
Regards,

-Mac-

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3458 (20080921) __________