This week's show on tcjwb, again. lol!

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:29:48 -0500

All. Due to technical difficulty there was no sow last week. so the show that
was soused to be last week is rearing, or airing anyway. lol!

Today's   show is quite interesting. It will involve independents day music and
a lot more. There  will be no show next week s I'm going to be  coming back
from the nfb convention but I will be back the week afterword with more great
classical music on radio360 where variety matters most.
Info is below.

Place: http://www.radio360.us
Time: 8-10 pm eastern time
link for anyone using itunes or a player that won't play the stream from the
link above: http://fast.icastcenter.com:9001

Contact info: live@xxxxxxxxxxx for both msn and aim

Twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb

twitter for radio360 http://twitter.com/theradio360

Search and request link for tcjwb: http://www.marrie.org/search.php
Contact link when I'm off the air: http://www.marrie.org/contact.php

If you have any questions, feel free to get hold of me.