This week on tcjwb

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind discussion list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 23:03:14 -0700

Well last week's show was a hit! and this week will be bigger, badder, and
hopefully better. lol!

We are going to hear some Carl Orff and what ever else I can pull up.

I've extended the deadline for requests to the Sunday before may 12, so that
would be may 11. i have now 3 new sound tracks and
other things so request away! We have 30 minutes of music only so this will be
the listener appreciation show.

Info now follows.

place: www.hkcradio.com
time: 9-11 pm EST, 6-8 pm PST