This Week on The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 00:46:18 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me at 0 hours Universal, that is 8 p.m Eastern, 5 Pacific, 12
Midnight in the UK For the Hawaiian connection show.
This show features an hour of the best of reggae, Hawaiian, Dance, and some new
age.
If you would like to get a hold of me, you can write me at
keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for any request, or if you want to say hello.
I would love to have your company.

That's the Hawaiian connection, on the global voice, and your radio for life.
You can tune in at www.theglobalvoice.info
Or www.radioforlife.info
See you soon!