This Week On the Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 04:46:14 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me at 23 hundred hours that's 7 eastern, 4 pacific for the Hawaiian
Connection for some good music to start the weekend off.
Not only that, but this week I will have a guest coming in to the studio.
He's an old friend of mine whom I've lost touch with him for 2 years, but he is
back in the islands.
Feel free to interact with me via e-mail for requests or if you want to say hi.
That's the Hawaiian connection on the global voice, and your radio for life.
To tune in go to www.theglobalvoice.info and www.radioforlife.net for listen
links.
I hope to see you soon!