This Week On The Hawaiian connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:49:03 -1000

Hi,
I would like you to join me at 0 hours Universal, that's 8 eastern time, and 7
on audio access fm for the Hawaiian connection show.
This week, apart of our taste test, we will have another track from Manali'i,
plus the best in Reggae, Hawaiian, and more.
If you would like to get a hold of me during the show, you can contact me via
email and twitter.

It can be heard on www.theglobalvoice.info and other stations.

I hope to see you soon!