This Week On Brunch In Hawaii

  • From: Keao Wright <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx, mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxx, mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 04:20:43 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me tomorrow at 8 a.m eastern, 1 pm in the UK for Brunch in Hawaii at http://team-fm.com This show features music from Hawaiian, Reggae, and Acoustic from across these islands and beyond. This week, we will be featuring 2 great artists, and the first hour we will bee featuring Dala who is a Canadian Duo, and another one named Ruth Moody and from her cd "These Wilder Things." If you would like to get in touch with me during the show, you can email me at keao@xxxxxxxxxxx
You can also tweet me at the user name keao45

I hope to see you soon on Team FM!

the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.