The Rock 'n' Roll Music Mix for sunday July 12th 2009

  • From: "Cranking Chris Reagan" <crankingchrisreagan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <listeners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-broadcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:38:15 -0400

Hello all,
I hope everyone is having a good week so far.  On sunday's Rock 'n' Roll Music
Mix, I'll be playing the best rock from yesterday and today as well as your
requests via email and msn instant messenger.  I will also be reviewing another
mud for the blind gamers review.  What mud is it?  Well, you'll just half to
tune in to find out.  There will also be news and so much more.  So Join me
starting at 5 pm et on Sunday, for The Rock 'n' Roll Music Mix.  I'll se you
all there.
Take care
Cranking Chris Reagan

database 4225 (20090708) __________