The Last Djd Invasion Of March Airs Tonight

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:33:27 -0500

Hello All!
If you're ready for some more musical variety to spice up the middle of your
week, then get ready, for the last Djd Invasion of March airs tonight at 9 PM
eastern on Phoenix Radio!
I'll be playing my usual mixed bag of musical surprises, with some songs from
this year possibly thrown in for good measure. Some 90's rock will be heard as
well, with a little bit of country.
Requests by email are welcome at
daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at
djdrocks
during the show.
So to listen, save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
and enjoy the show!
From David, A.K.A Djd