The Hawaiian Connection show

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'winamp 4 the blind'" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:11:38 -1000

Hello all,

I would love it if you joined me at 0 hours on a Saturday morning, 8 p.m eastern on Friday, 1 a.m Uk for the Hawaiian connection for some great Music!

This week we will hear a track from Brandon Heath, and a musical duet.

If you would like to get in touch, keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for requests, dedications, or just to say hello.

That's the Hawaiian connection on the globalvoice, and your radio for life.

www.theglobalvoice.info

I hope to see yall soon!