The Hawaiian Connection Christmas Edition

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 05:22:08 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me at 0 hours universal, that's 7 pm eastern, 12 am in
the UK for the hawaiian Connection Christmas special.
This week, we will be featuring all Hawaiian Christmas Music, and in this weeks
featured taste test, a cd from Iolani         & Natalie Ai Kamauu.
If you want to get in touch with me, you can email me at
keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or tweet me @keao45

Only on the global voice
I hope to see you then!
You can tune in at http://theglobalvoice.info