The Djd Invasion Redefines Variety

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 05:18:06 -0500

Hi All!
Most who have heard The Djd Invasion, whether they like it or not, will tell
you that you're guaranteed to hear a huge variety of music. Well, if you want
the true meaning of variety, then I suggest you tune in to ACB Radio
Interactive from 3 to 5 PM eastern today!
We'll be taking several musical journies..We'll be looking at some cool classic
country and some cool pop songs from the early 50's.
We'll be going the modern road with some country, plus we'll be premiering the
new single from Evanescence!
And, if that's not enough, we'll be stopping off at Sweden to ehcek out some
pop from there, including a wild dance tune about the joys of killing
mosquitoes!
If any of this sounds remotely interesting to you, then save this email, and at
3 PM eastern, log onto
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and check out my program.
Requests and instant messages are welcome during the show at the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
This should be a fun show, so I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different
types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality
entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd
Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 8 to 10 PM eastern at
http://www.phoenixradio.org
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed