The 48 Hours Of Christmas Is Live On Radio360

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radio360listener@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:35:32 -0500

Hi All!
As a gift to you from Radio360, we're presenting 48 hours straight of your
favorite holiday songs. No show promos, no special announcements beyond good
cheer wishes and seasons greetings. We've got the commical, the traditional,
and more in the way of holiday music.
To listen, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to listen and request your favorite holiday tune.
Enjoy, and merry Christmas from all of us at Radio360!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager
http://www.radio360.us

database 4713 (20091223) __________