TOTW Reminders and Soon to be Expanded Archives

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Broadcasting Lists <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioclassics@xxxxxxxx, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 17:27:16 -0500 (CDT)

Just a reminder that the next Toews on the Waves is set to roar over your computer speakers in just over half an hour. If you want to hear some TV themes you might not have heard in a while, or want to hear some Easter fun and funnies, not to mention other great oldies and novelty, this is the show for you ... and who can forget part one of A Study in Scarlet which you'll hear in the second hour?

Also a reminder that you can now make your requests by phone, by calling 206-350-6634 twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

We will soon - and by soon I mean within the hour - be expanding the array of previous shows you can hear on demand via the Website. I have already changed the "most recent" show link, which now actually plays the most recent show. Soon you will be able to hear any of the last three shows aired, whenever you choose to. I hope you enjoy this new feature.

bruce

--

TOTW first airs Sundays at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM
Pacific, Mondays at 0:00 UTC). The program is repeated the following

High-Speed Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8000
Dial-Up Modem Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8080

The show is also available via podcast. The link for the podcast can be
found at www.totw.net.