TMRN all request show time has changed a bit

  • From: "The Mader Radio Network" <tmrn-request@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4TheBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:45:35 -0400

Hello everyone.
Due to the fact that i have to go help my grandfather with cleaning his house,
which is something he can't do because  he doesn't walk too good, the show has
been moved up 2 hours.
The you can check the show out at 9 now instead of 7.
Point your browser to maderradionet.hostwq.net, and click on the "click here to
listen live" link that will apear in your internet browser.
Hope to see you all there, and again i'[m so sorry for the problems this might
of caused you.
Again i do appologise with all of my heart, and my grandpa sends his appologies
too.
Jerry Mader
Owner of tmrn aka the new wjfm.