Re: TCJWB pending on monday

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:35:00 -0400

that's cool will definitely try to listen

At 15:29 5/12/2007, you wrote:
Well folks, my internet cable conection has ben flaky as of late last night, friday if you get this bythe time I'm back up on line. Boy do I have a treat fo ryou. We will be hearing from J.S bach and others. We will also be hearing from a new album that I got called celtic woman. Also the continuing series of 7th sun so kick back and relax with me as we stay manily in the time from around the 1600s to the 1700s. time: monday at 6-8 pm pisific time, 9-11 pm eastern and some late hour in the UK.

link to listen: go to <http://www.hkcradio.com>www.hkcradio.com and click on the listen link. Take care all.

Sarah Alawami
MsN: <mailto:chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx>chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website; <http://www.marrie.org>www.marrie.org

To check out my podcast go to
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled>http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
A little impatience spoils great plans.  -
  Chinese proverb