Sunday Worship Broadcast

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 22:19:51 -0600

Hi there,

To help you further enjoy your Sunday, Radio For Life presents Sunday Worship, a twelve hour mix of different kinds of Christian music and short announcements.

Nope, we're not asking for money or are we trying to make a political statement. It is just a presentation to encourage you with good music that honors our Lord.

To hear the show, go to
http://www.radioforlife.net

Here's hoping that you find this a lot of fun. Last week, many took up the offer of enjoying while getting overnight rest.

Again, the presentation starts at midnight eastern time on Sunday.