Still no luck with Octimax or Volume Logic.

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:07:42 -0700

Well, when I got nowhere with Volume Logic I decided to give the older version a try -- the one called Octimax. Just as with the volume Logic window, the latest version of JAWS shows absolutely nothing in the Octimax window. I have not been able to track down the Octimax 5.1 plugin that David Truong is talking about, so have not been able to test it. Is this particular plugin downloadable from somewhere? I did a Google search for it, but only found dead links, and web pages in other languages. Thanks.

--bob