Special Edition Of The Djd Invasion Airs Today

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:42:24 -0400

Hi All!
Normally, The Djd Invasion can be heard on SUndays from 3 to 5 PM eastern.
While that has not changed. today you get two more hours with Djd as a special
musical treat.
Today's show begins at 4 PM eastern (20:00 UTC) and goes for two hours. The
program will feature some upbeat pop and rock tunes from the 50's through the
80's, and even some tunes from today. I'll also be continuing the pop tops mini
series dealing with the first names of people in the song titles. You can also
make requests by email or msn messenger to the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
during the show, or I can be reached on aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
You can also search my song library to see what I have by browsing on over to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/search.php
So at 4 PM eastern, browse on over to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and let's rock on together for two solid hours of music and fun!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A. Djd
********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music
both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The
Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment,
music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.