Shift L

  • From: "Smith, Peter Alan" <SmithPA@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:22:07 +0000

Greetings, I am a new member to the list.  I look forward to helping out in any
way I can. I use Jaws 13 on a Windows 7 with Office 2003.  I recently
downloaded a new version of Winamp, version 5.65; the full version.

What's got me stumped is using the Shift L to play a folder in winamp.  I have
it open to my correct folder, and within it are the 289 folders for my favorite
tunes.  I then select a folder containing music files and that plays just fine.
Well, if I decide to stop that set of songs, and do another Shift L, winamp
shows me the current folder just played. That's fine, but if I arrow back to
select another folder within my music folders, it shows the main folder as only
containing the one just played.  I have to arrow out completely, open another
folder such as my audio books, close that out, reopen the music folder, and
then there are the 289 music folders once again!  I have tried going through my
preferences to no avail.  I even tried uninstalling winamp and reinstalling.
No success.

I hope someone can advise me.  I use the shift L feature a lot and this is
vexing me!

Cheers,

Peter
Charleston, South Carolina