Re[2]: Where to put it?

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:48:22 -0700

Hello Penny. I can't claim this will help but let me ask you to go to
c:\program files\winamp and in that folder you will find winamp.ini and
what I'd like you to do is to delete that file and then open winamp.exe
which will pop up that dialog that asks you if you want to send them stats.
Answer those questions and then let us know if it behaves better. I had
this problem on my wife's computer and asking it to rebuild the .ini file
solved it for us.

     djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 or
http://paulmerrell.net:9660 Saturday Evenings 9 to midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1