Re: Re[2]: I am having lots of problems with my winamp at the moment

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 17:28:33 -0800

Hello: I don't know myself. I think you have to go into the winamp folder to do it! You'd have to go into your C drive and go to program files. then go to winamp. You might find it there! I'm sure somebody can help you better then I! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Maheen Wickramasinghe" <maheen.wickramasinghe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>