Mikes Mess tonight on the world wide leggend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:52:15 -0700

Hi all

    I want to invite you to join me for 2 hours of oldies and early country
music in a show I call Mikes Mess heard every Thursday night on the world wide
legend.  this show is heard from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to
1:00AM EDT.)  We feature oldies from the 50s to the early 70s, and country from
the 40s to the early 70s, and even some Rhythm "N" Blues from the early 40s to
the early 70s.

    To hear the show go to http://www.legend-oldies.com and click the listen
live link.  You can find the player that fits your needs to listen.  This week
in our Summer of Sun special we will play the recordings of Jerry Lee Lewis
which he did for Sun records in the 50s.  I can be reached during the show by
dropping me a line at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I will gladly play your request
from my vast collection of oldies and country music.  So come and join me for 2
hours of music and fun and most of all enjoy.

bye for now