Mikes Mess old time radio showw tonight

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 18:12:14 -0800

HI all

    Well it is Tuesday night and it is time again for Mikes Mess old time radio
theater.  This is a show where I play 3 hours (or more) of Classic Old Time
Radio.  We will play shows you know and some you may nave never heard of.  I
will also tell you how you can get the shows I played while helping out this
show with a donation.  This is what I call my last beta show.

            The show starts at 7:00PM PST and goes until 10:00PM PST (or maybe
longer.)  That's 10:00PM to 1:00AM EST.  You can hear the show by going to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html.  There is a link to hear the show in any
format that fits your needs.  If you miss the show there will be a replay of
the show a while after it ends.  If you wish to drop me a note during the show
write me at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  So come and join me for 3 or more hours of
old time radio and enjoy.  By the way you still got 3 days to hear the sealed
book.  Starting Friday and for the next 3 month we will play Journey Into
Space.  Check it out next week.  So come and listen to what was big before TV,
the days of classic radio

Bye for nwo