Mikes Mess is back on the World Wide Legend - tonight songs from this week in 1959

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 16:38:48 -0700

Hi all

It has been a while and I am back and starting a new month on the world wide
legend. This week we will play songs from the billboard chart ending Aug. 9
1959. We have gathered all 100 songs and we will play as many as we can in
3 hours. This is a once a month special I call Mike G Remembers. The show
starts at 7:00PM PDT and ends at 10:00PM PDT. You can hear the show by
going to http://www.legendoldies.com. Pick the listen live stream and you
ready to enjoy 3 hours of great music. You can also request a song from
this week's chart, and I made it easy for you by going to
http://www.mikesmess.com/songs. Pick up to 5 songs from that list and I
will play them during the show. We will also play the top 5 songs of this
week in 1959 on the 3rd hour. After you find the songs you want drop me an
email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> . You can
even do it now before the show. So join me for 3 hours of music memories
and enjoy

Bye for now