Mikes Mess is back on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:34:59 -0800

HI all

    Well after a few weeks of working on my pc I am back on the Legend tonight
with Mikes Mess.  This show is a 2 hour musical look of old country and Rock N
Roll from the 40s to the early 70s.  This show is heard each Thursday night
from 8:00PM to 11:00PM PST (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM EST.)  We play songs you
love, songs you may have not heard in a long time, and songs you may have never
heard at all.  This is a great show to listen to and enjoy songs from the past

    This show can be heard by going to http://www.legend-oldies.com or
http://www.billsparks.org and pick the link for the legend.  During the show I
will gladly take your request at one of 2 email addresses,
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or mikeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    So come and join me for 2 hours of great musical memories and songs and
most of all ENJOY

bye for now