Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Theater weekly show is back starting tonight - Oct. 13. 2014

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:25:37 -0700

HI all

It has been a while but starting tonight we will present a once a week look
at old time radio.  This show is called Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Theater.
It starts tonight at 7:00PM and will continue until 10:00PM PDT (That's
10:00PM until 1:00AM EDT.)  This is a show where I play various old time
radio shows of all kinds.  We start off a little early with vintage music
and start the actual show at the time listed above.  We play a 15 minute
music show for the first part of the show so people who come in late will
get the chance to hear the nun music shows.  If you have not heard this show
check it out tonight by going to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html.  We
plan on player a gunsmoke. Have gun will travel, lights out, crime classic,
Mystery house, and theater five.  Not sure all these shows will be played
but that is what I put in the playlist.  If you wish to write me during the
show drop me an email at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> .  If you cannot hear the show live there is
a link for the replay that will work on your phone or computer.  So go to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and click the listen live link and
enjoy the golden days of radio and enjoy

Bye for now