Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Theater marathon Weekend - This Week - CBS Radio Mystery Theater Pt. 9

  • From: Michael Goman <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: internet-radio@xxxxxxxxx, internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx, Wayne Thompson <thewayner@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Maureen Schulz <maureenscafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 15:06:14 -0800

Hello all

Well I hope you all had a good Holiday week (as I did) and now it is time
to get back to the regular marathon. This week the 9th installment of the
CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Pt 9. This is a continuation of the last Old
Time Radio Show made (new then.) It started in 1974 and ended in 1980. If
yo wish to read the complete story of this classic radio show go to the
Wikipedia article at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBS_Radio_Mystery_Theater.
This marathon will start at our new time (if all goes well.) which is
4:00PM PST (Friday the 8th of January) and run until 7:00PST Monday the
11th of January. To hear this marathon go to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick one of the listen live links
and player that fits your needs. If you wish to write me please send me an
email at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. So join me for 100 shows from this 70s on
the CBS Radio Mystery Theater and enjoy

bye for now