Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Theater Presents - Cavalcade Of America pt. 2 marathon

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:53:55 -0700

HI all

Quick note to let you know we are continuing the Cavalcade Of America for
another 2 or so weeks. Starting tonight at 7:00PM PDT we will start part 2.
Going from 1941 until it stops on Monday evening at 7:00PM PDT. To hear
this show go to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick the live
steam and player that fits your needs. If you wish to write me drop me an
email at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> . So listen
to history through the eyes of radio with Cavalcade of America and enjoy

Bye for now