Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Presents - Yours Truly Johnny Dollar pt. 9. tonight

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:27:21 -0700

Hi all

A short note letting you know that this week is our part 9 of our Yours
Truly Johnny Dollar marathon.  This marathon starts tonight (Oct. 31st) at
7:00PM PDT and end Monday Nov. 3rd at 7:00PM PST.  (that's Friday 10:00PM
EDT and end Monday 10:00PM EST.)  This show can be heard by going to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html.  We will feature the shows from Feb.
15. 1959 to April 24. 1960.  We know this is a very popular marathon and am
glad to give it to you.  If you wish to write me drop me an email at
theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  and if you have any
comments, complaints, or request for future marathon, I will do my best to
get it to you.  So join me for a weekend of a show feature the man with the
action pack expense account and enjoy

Bye for now