Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Marathon - This Weekend - Yours Truly Johnny Dollar Pt. 8

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 15:08:53 -0700

Hi all

It is the beginning of October and time for another Mikes Mess Old Time
Radio Marathon.  This week Yours Truly Johnny Dollar marathon pat. 8  We are
continuing our once a month look at the man with the big expense account.
This weekend we are continuing the half hour shows from June 16. 1957 till
Feb. 8. 1959.  This marathon starts tonight (Friday the 3rd of October) at
7:00PM PDT until Monday October 11. At 7:00PM PDT.  If you wish to hear this
weeks marathon go to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and look for the
Live links and player that fits yor needs.  If you wish to drop me a note do
so by email at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> .  So
enjoy one of the best shows of Old Time Radio and enjoy

Bye for now