Mike G remembes the songs from this week in 1960 on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:21:54 -0800

Hi all

    I want to invite you to listen to my Mike G Remembers show this week as I
play the songs you heard on the radio this week in 1960 (billboard chart ending
November 14th.)  This is like listening to these songs when they were new.  We
took the complete hot 100 chart and we will play as many of them as we can in 2
hours.

    This show is heard on Bill Sparks The Legend.  You can access it by going
to http://www.billsparks.org and pick the link for The Legend.  You can hear it
in windows media player, real player, or winamp.  The link for your player will
be there.

    This show is heard from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PST (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM
EST.)  You can also send me a request from the hot 100 list this week by
dropping me a line at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, or calling the toll free number
which is (877) 687-7234.  Now you may ask hey Mike how do I know what the hot
100 songs are for this week, simple go to http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html
and look through the list.  There is even a link that will open your email and
you can send your request.

    So come and join me for 2 hours of the songs of the magical year 1960 and
most of all Enjoy

Note.  If you miss the live show tonight it will be replayed on Wednesday from
3:00PM to 5:00PM PST (That's 6:00PM to 8:00PM EST.)  The link is the same as
above.